Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What i learned from Zan Azlee's lecture.

I remembered that I lated for the lecture. Zan Azlee is humour person, I learned a lot in his class. He share many experience for us.

Zan Azlee give us see three Malaysia product's movie. I'm glad that this three movie is Malaysia product's because it is a good movie. Although this is not a high-level movie, but the movie was attract me, like the 'Flower'.

Malaysia still have many people want to do movies, they not afraid although they will be difficult to product a movie in Malaysia. Maybe they will not earn so much money, even will lose money to product a movie, but they will perserve it.

In this class, I learned that we must perserve our dreams. We must do the things that we like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home